Wiz Khalifa looks like a giraffe

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by BadRoll, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Wiz got so many haters, his music is probably the best to chill to in a Sesh. No denying that and if you do you're a liar. I just say smoke on to ol cam thomas :p

2. He's posing like a giraffe. But he's not a giraffe.

3. you know i noticed that but i thought i was going crazy.

4. [quote name='"HaoleToke719"']

This is YOUR OPINION. If he was truly shit he wouldn't be famous. Fame doesn't happen to just anybody. His lyrics are great and he does happen to be a stoner, which is something other stoners can relate to. HanCock is right, his business is very successful aside from his lyrics and music. He does more than just music.[/quote]

So Justin Beiber, Nicki Minaj, Lmfao, David Guetta, Skrillex, Katy Perry aren't shit because there famous?

Your probably some punk white boy blowing bunk listening to horseshit thinking he's shit.

5. #45 HaoleToke719, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
    [quote name='"MistahWonderful"']

So Justin Beiber, Nicki Minaj, Lmfao, David Guetta, Skrillex, Katy Perry aren't shit because there famous?

Your probably some punk white boy blowing bunk listening to horseshit thinking he's shit.[/quote]

First off, *they're. Second, I'm maybe 1/4 Caucasian. Third, I don't personally like any of the artists you named up there, but they have tons of fans, meaning somebody likes them. It doesn't mean they're "shit." Fourth, I am a punk and if you talked to me like that to my face I would fuck your pussy ass up, rip your jaw off so you never talk to anyone like that again and then go fuck your mother and your sister if you have one. Fifth, I live in a semi-legal state. There's a dispensary on every corner like there are liquor stores. Enough said. Sixth, I never said anything close to be offensive in my post you quoted. Why the fuck are you coming at me like that? Are you fucking 12? Did I hurt your feelings little boy?

6. [quote name='"Meebo"']He looks like Jimi Hendrix:

[/quote]

they only look similar cause theyre both black..

7. [quote name='"MistahWonderful"']

Your probably some punk white boy blowing bunk listening to horseshit thinking he's shit.[/quote]

Nuff said not about your race but the top part.

No need to argue with the populous because society knows who the great entertainers are :reeeeeking sarcasm: (had to put that in for you Killselfa fans)

8. Wiz - A big'ol Gee-Rafff

50 cent- Gorilla

Snoop Lion - Dogg

Lil wayne - Monkey

9. I like how you had to label which was wiz and which was the giraffe lol

10. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']Wiz - A big'ol Gee-Rafff

50 cent- Gorilla

Snoop Lion - Dogg

Lil wayne - Monkey[/quote]

That's some racist shit dawg LOL!!

(It's a joke but painfully true)

Oh and Wayne looks like gollum/shmegle mated with whoopi resulted in a dreaded dredheaded Lil Wayne of Lol wang

11. Lol haha funny

12. Not necessarily... A lot of people dislike them too, but you can't say either side is right.

Justin Beiber has pretty bad lyrics and a pretty annoying voice to most guys, but he also did a good job of getting himself in the music business and is a talented vocalist who knows how to appeal to young girls.

Nicki Minaj is a good rapper, you just don't like her style. 'nuff said.

LMFAO isn't a group that's supposed to play good music on instruments or provide you with quality music. They make party music, and they have good personalities to do it.

David Guetta is popular because he makes beats that people like.... That's it, point made. You can't say that everyone who likes his music is stupid or unsophisticated.

Skrillex is a musician, and he's on par with plenty of other electronic and dubstep artists. Now, if you're using Skrillex as "the face of dubstep" and just saying that dubstep is bad, then that's your problem, it's just not your style of music.

Katy Perry is a good vocalist who often has good lyrics, has a pretty great personality and is a good performer. I'm not saying she's the fucking best, but she knows who she's trying to appeal to and is damn good at appealing to them.

I could go back and trash every one of those people for different reasons (I'm not going to cause I think they're all decent). Music is way more subjective than you seem to give it credit for, and nobody really has any business trashing the music someone else likes, especially without giving any reasons.

13. lol, no shit.

14. [quote name='"BadRoll"']

Not necessarily... A lot of people dislike them too, but you can't say either side is right.

Justin Beiber has pretty bad lyrics and a pretty annoying voice to most guys, but he also did a good job of getting himself in the music business and is a talented vocalist who knows how to appeal to young girls.

Nicki Minaj is a good rapper, you just don't like her style. 'nuff said.

LMFAO isn't a group that's supposed to play good music on instruments or provide you with quality music. They make party music, and they have good personalities to do it.

David Guetta is popular because he makes beats that people like.... That's it, point made. You can't say that everyone who likes his music is stupid or unsophisticated.

Skrillex is a musician, and he's on par with plenty of other electronic and dubstep artists. Now, if you're using Skrillex as "the face of dubstep" and just saying that dubstep is bad, then that's your problem, it's just not your style of music.

Katy Perry is a good vocalist who often has good lyrics, has a pretty great personality and is a good performer. I'm not saying she's the fucking best, but she knows who she's trying to appeal to and is damn good at appealing to them.

I could go back and trash every one of those people for different reasons (I'm not going to cause I think they're all decent). Music is way more subjective than you seem to give it credit for, and nobody really has any business trashing the music someone else likes, especially without giving any reasons.[/quote]

See you respect their hustle not the shit they put out. Nearly all the shit those artist except skrillex(I refuse to listen to Mandark ever) but I'm sure he fits in somewhere. Are all rehash ideas in music.

I don't hate how they got there I hate what they become especially nicki. That bitch was cold before she started the barbie motif and as soon as she did that the media (elites) caught on and decided that nicki minaj a rapper who raps about severely explicit shit is in kids movies and shows.

I get you, ur gonna say what about Luda? Etc etc but ludas name is ludacris. Not minaj.. tell you what have a kid who can talk and is a girl(doesn't matter on the gender really) and have her say "daddy nicki minaj is on turn it up" firstly what the fuck does a child need to know about a 3some?

Exactly what her original rap idea was.(of course with her new split personality some blowhards will try and say oh its because she multifaceted rap abilities..but so does eminem) remember nicki lewinski and how Wayne was rapping about flipping that bitch thru the crew? Probably don't..but eh..

And jay beiber..that kids no issue to me he's a lost kid in the Hollywood whole, his atrocities in music will be given back tenfold after his wave of fame is up. Trust these youth stars that don't finish school are apeshit stupid. Remember Chris brown thought we had 52 states in America..

Katy Perry.. well she's honestly made up like all other famous broads to appear Hott. She's basic as shit I see white women with out all the make up on campus that look pretty Damn amazing to me and I live in Indiana lol.
    I guess the factor that people like on her is den dayum titties..can't hate I'm curious too..sad thing is in life our imaginations are better than reality..i think this is how some people keep these stars a float.

The idea of them being great because they get paid to sing so we worship them. No entertainer should be a role model firstly unless they are a philanthropist the world sucks and they rake in dough and spend it in forgien shit, and forgien accounts instead of fortifiying the land they came. I now jay beiber is Canadian and some others are too maybe.

I'm just sayin we put too much stake in defending a few bards instead of focusing energy else where and with that said...I'm high as shit

15. type his name into google and hundreds of pics come up in case u didnt know

i laughed hard as fuck at this by the way, he fuckin does look like a giraffe loll

16. He so fucking does, meet and my two boys laughed to this

17. The life of a giraffe suck the moment of birth you fall 5 feet...

The path to true enlightenment begins with the spark of a lighter

18. If anyone's listened to his newest mixtape Taylor allderdice it's really trippy and awesome

19. lol, giraffe i see it now lol