Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wiz Khalifa Concert tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ReeferPrty, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Excited! Bringing mad bud! :hello:

2. You gon shove that shit in yo azzhole?

3. lol enjoy yourself bro and get Very baked im sure your gonna have a live ass night wiz is the man

4. #4 traviekush, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    GUYS! Read This If You Are Going To A Wiz & Mac Concert!
    Ok i just went to the under the influence tour with mac & wiz on the 27th & trust me bring all the weed you can they only search you at the door & just tell you to take everything out your pockets. ALSO!! if you dont have weed somebody else will i only brought 2 jays to the concert & smoked about 20 because everybody was bonding & passing around joints. Trust me you are going to love this concert bro

They might tell you to stop smoking like a few people but its not gonna happen because when Wiz Performed Every Fuckin Joint Was Lit In The Whole Place 30,000 People All Different Races Getting Along Through Ganja & Music.

If Only Everybody Smoked Weed In The World Peace&Love

5. Hell yeah, man! Have fun! Hopefully all goes well!

6. Goodshit guys. Yeah bringing mad pre rolled so I'm ready then def wanna get bud passed to me

7. The one at Susquehanna? I will be there as well