Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wiz and Snoop "High School"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CwE21420, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Has anyone heard anything else about this? i heard awhile ago that the high school movie and mixtape were supposed to be released on 4/20 but i still havnt seen anything more about it. now im not all on wiz's dick like everyone else so dont be flammin this lol..other than kush and oj, i think all wiz's new mainstream shit is horrible compared to prince of the city and his other early stuff, but when he teams up with snoop the songs arent that bad..but anyway, has anyone heard any new info on this?

2. It was out at 12:00 am yesterday.. or today.. but late night

3. damn really, i couldnt find any new new bout it..what sites it on?

4. I cant tell you, but look for it harder

5. Lil Boosie "Real Life"

6. lol ive been looking almost all day..pm me it?

7. check on datpiff

8. its not out yet, ther still workin on it

9. You could if you really had a site/link

10. yeah i asked the same question yesterday but to no avail. i heard it might've been delayed, but i dont know.

11. its out! the website to is is departmentofmoralhealth.org

It's only in private screenings in select cities, the website has all the info

12. already did..and hnhh..and djbooth..and sum others but still nothin

that link didnt work..

damn that shits gonna be a min till it comes out if thats true..i mean fuck that rolling papers tour and get that shit done haha

13. well if you gotta be a dick about it High School

your welcome

14. It's out trust me

15. woahh.. lol i wasnt being a dick about anything dude, i was just stating to you that the link did not work when i copied, pasted, and then tried to enter it..but thanks for the help.

16. i dont think this is the movie im looking for..this came out back in jan, and neither snoop or wiz are in this movie.

17. aliens, can you prove that its out anyway...