witnesses to God dimension

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jackroyjonny, May 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. thats it.....so much for honor and nobility , I get more in sight by eating a few mushrooms and walking through the woods.

oh well to each there own I guess...:wave:

2. I got 200 thou that says you wouldnt send it even if he accepted that offer.

3. I think the troll is full. We can stop feeding him now.

4. yo i aint a troll son this is all true shit :poke:

5. the purpose of the thread is to see who has had any experience like the masterful one i speak of and all these ideas i have so thought up from my own brain which is mint....:cool:

6. seriously kiddo - grow the fuck up and lay off the pipe

:rolleyes:

7. lol fukk that the only time i speedballed i thought i was dieing and u wont see shit like that you will just be sitting there for about a half hour out of it geeking out and sitting thats about it

8. jackroyjohnny, your a fucking nut. speedballs and your pic is just freaky looking in my opinion.

9. So the way to "God's dimension" is an OD??? :confused:

10. Hmmm. You had the potential to be a cool guy. Fucked it up by being a wierd little douche, though.

11. i have gained powers from The God Lift so many times my mental capabilities are completly off the richter scale:devious:

12. So you are bat shit crazy then?

13. stfu, lakers gonna win

probably another howard fanboy referring to the magic as teh gods, fuck that

14. not so much mong:poke:

15. make sense because richter scale has nothing to do with bats saying stuff like that makes u look like u got mongo disorder

16. Im blazed as fuck reading through this thread, its a fucking trip

17. I agree.

18. hahaha this posts actually proved the "bat shit crazy" theory

19. of the scale??? as in the same mental capabilities as a child still in diapers?

20. more like your ego is off the richter scale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.