Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Withdrawl?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdesh, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Ok so before tuesday i didn't toke for a good 3 weeks or so. I was pissed a lot, lost my apetite, lost the drive to work out, was always tired, and didn't talk much.

Was that all withdrawl or was it just me, having a bad 3 weeks lol =P

BTW: Before the 3 weeks i smoked for 11 days straight, not proud of it lol.

2. Whats wrong with smoking for 11 straight days? :confused:

3. like im usually not that big of a smoke, maybe 2-3 times a week, ONLY on weekends. it was on christmas break, so i guess it wasnt that bad, but still, it was too much for me =P

4. lol, ture dat ^^^^^^^^

As far as i know, weed does not have any withdrawl effects. Perhaps you were just in a bad mood because you couldent get high (like, when you really want chocolate cake, but you cant afford it) , not because you were withdrawling...

If that makes any sense, proboally not. Im fucked up right now :p

5. I smoked a while ago, but i was BARELY high enough to understand it, i gotcha man, but affording chocolate cake is no prob for me =P.

6. awwe. I always get pissed, because i buy weed, get high, then realize i didnt save any money for cake, and mope for a period of 15-20 minutes, then completley forget about it :p

Good times xD

7. lol, see, i gather all the change i can find and go to taco bell, $2.50 gets you a whole meal. No moping =P

8. fuck, i live like a 45 minute walk from taco bell :(

9. ITS WORTH IT =P lol

10. Weed isn't addictive so IDK if it's fair to say that those were withdrawals exactly, but I know that if you smoke a lot for a while you can have a rough time when you're adjusting back to sobriety.

11. #11 Gandhi'sWarrior, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    Maybe your the type of person that is not made to smoke weed daily. Maybe your just reach your limit and really burnt from your 11 day smoking binge

Its not withdrawal, actually physical withdrawal effects rarely happen with marijuana users, and when they do happen it is usually to a chronic user who has been smoking for a while. When there is withdrawal, they are psychological, due to the fact that there has been no hard evidence that people can become phyiscally addicted to marijuana, however despite what NORML tells you can become build a psychological dependency. If withdrawals do occur they usually are relatively mild and consist of insomnia, irritability, restlessness, boredom, and simple fatigue.

Your not having withdrawals on marijuana after only smoking for 11 days, you wouldnt even get withdrawals from cocaine after only using for 11 days. You just probably reached your limit, chill out for a while and pick the bud back up later down the road if you want.

12. it wasnt my first time smoking, at all. like i said i smoke 2-3 times a week, jus over break i got a little crazy. good post btw, yeah i know im bot gunna like have to go to detox or some shit, but yeah, i know it effects you a LITTLE physically and emotionally.

13. I've heard if u smoke everyday you do get withdrawal but it is only temporary.

14. Usually the only day thats rough is the first day without smoking. for me atleat.

15. Or how about the first time going to sleep sober... I never can.

16. yeah definitely the first day. sometimes I have sleeping problems where I cant fall asleep then if i do manage to do so I wake up really early.

17. hahah oh man thats what is happening to me right now, i used to never go to sleep sober but now I usually am depends on the night =)

I agree with one of the other posts, usually the first day is a bit different after smoking consitentaly, I did the same thing as you did during christmas break probably 3-4 times a day? then school started and sports I had a really hard time deciding wether or not to go smoke a bowl but I didn't. I think its just your mind playing tricks on you=) because it loved being baked and now it readjusting to the boring typical life,

p.s. to solve your "lost my apetite" problem I suggest you go take toke =):smoking: