Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Withdrawal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stulos, Sep 6, 2013.

1. I am thinking I'm withdrawing from weed. I've been smoking a lot lately as it helps me keep my mood and attention in line. Ran out and can't find a connect for more and I feel like complete shit.

Heart beating fast, hands shaking, can't focus for anything. My favorite thing in the world is MMA and I couldn't even watch a full round on last night's fights. I am a weird combination of feeling down and also being restless. This is miserable.

Anyone have any input/advice on this?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hey man. It's all good. You aren't having physical withdrawal. You are having mental withdrawal. It's all good. Your just bored and it sucks ass!! Along time ago I thought the same but it's really just cuz you LOVE getting high. You like it more that mma haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I guess that's possible but it sure feels physical as hell.

4. man up...
    :confused_2: 

5. #5 MissBonnieBud, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Just gotta wait till your mind no longer craves it.
    Go do something to keep yourself busy. Even though you're watching MMA, your mind is saying 'Need some Ganjaaaa'

EDIT: I personally go for a cycle if i feel like that. Do something active, maybe?

6. Ckycampmemper, asking for information and advice about something you don't know about isn't weakness so no need for me to "man up" as you so eloquently put it. Was a dick thing to say.

Everyone else, thank you. I appreciate the help.

7. You know this site has a search function right?

8. Yea like people have said, if youre feeling like that then part of it is probably boredom. You should try working out, it'll relieve some stress and the restlessness and after that you should be without some of the problems youre having now

9. Never occured to me. Did you miss the part about me being messed up today?

10. What do you want me to say?
    No such thing as weed withdrawals.

If watching tv isn't intellectually challenging enough for you go do something strenuous.

Is that elequent enough for you?