Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

With whom do you like to smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deuces, Jan 16, 2008.

1. A) By yourself

B) With a small group of friends

C) Partay! bring your friend's friends!!!

I usually like to smoke by myself or with a small group of friends, but every once in a while i like to match eigths with 20 some people and get BAKED:smoking:

What about yall? What do you guys prefer?

2. Make this a poll damn you!

My favorite is with really close friends but if I can supply a whole party and turn it into a weed night than I'll do that.

An ounce night every so often is a thing of beauty

3. My dad. It is a trip getting stoned with my dad cause its so chill. He is the only person ill go on a country drive with.

4. Wow Chouji (Naruto-related name, aye?), you smoke with your dad, that's crazy. I like to smoke with close friends, but it's really fun to smoke with people I don't know. I think I might like the latter ever better!

5. It depends on my mood and the situation. Tokin by yourself to relax after a long day is great, and so is blazing one with a small group of friends.

6. Either by myself, with my girl, or with a small group of friends.

Not a big fan on the huge sessions because that usually means there's going to be a few douchebags now that there's more people...and I'm not into smoking out douchebags.

7. Most of the time...by myself. I'm not to fond of smoking with other people...just because a lot of the people around here are fuck-heads.

Every once in a while though the mood will catch me right...I'll get an OZ. of some high mids for about $120, and roll up exactly 8 Dutch's....and put them in a cigar box. (An eighth per blunt for the metrically challenged.:D)

Then, I will proceed to have all 8 on rotation at one of my parties....that always makes for an interesting night to say the least. :cool:

8. A well chosen large group kicks ass.
    Ever played chicago?
    You hold in your smoke until a smokable gets to you if you exhale early of cough you have to leave rotation.

Its awesome if everyone throws down cause the losers always pack more bowls or roll something up.

9. usually 2-4 people does it for me.
    solo smoking's awesome too.

a party's a party, and all must get stoned... 'tis not the optimal smoking situation for me though.

10. yea, i got used to smoking alone so its ok now, but i wud always rather atleast have one of my bros with me. share the experience u no:smoking:

11. A/B

I dont really like big groups. Theres always people who dont have weed or money but try to get in, even though you know they'll never get you back, plus fewer people is more chillllll

12. I am a lone toker, however a few close friends is chill. Keepitwolf is one of my fav people to burn with. we have some damn good convos when we are lit.

13. I like smoking with my boyfriend better than anything. He's so fun.

14. i love smokeing with random people at school, just hearing a bunch of cool stories or anything. but smoking by myself while no one home is so great cause u can do what ever the fuck you want and not worry bout what no one says

15. I like to smoke with the whole human race.
    Its kinda hard to get a sesh together though

16. I work for myself so I just chief with my employees usually

17. What job is this where your boss blazes you up.
    I wanna work for you.

18. usually just by myself, because i dont live with any other smokers. but when my friends come over (usually 3-4 ppl) i think thats hell of chill. more ppl just means you need to use way more weed and like ppl said, you can get some douchebags.

19. It's not hard work if you're computer-savvy :bongin:

20. I normally prefer smoking by myself, it's probably because I usually do so now when I smoke with others even close friends, I would still rather be alone. My 2 absolute best friends don't smoke.