Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

With friends or alone?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gamer25, Jun 24, 2011.

1. I like smoking with my friends because its more of a good time but by myself I get a way better high

2. With friends its pretty cool...we play Wii and get pizza and all that, but ALONE I can put on my own music, get the media player visuals going and zone out without one of my mates telling me "I'm bored" after a few minutes

3. Alone...But I'm an arrogant narcissist, so...

4. I like smoking alone a little better because I can do whatever I want after but there's nothing like a good sesh with friends.

5. For some reasons when I'm with friends my high is more potent and I get 1000x happier and start laughing hysterically.

Alone it's fine. Not as fun, but I mostly smoke solo anyways.

6. Smoking pot is smoking pot..

But theirs nothing like that solo blunt to the face when you wake up on a crisp autumn morning

7. Depends on the time of day for me. I always smoke a bowl solo in the morning when I wake up. The bowls after that could be alone or with ppl. Normally at night i smoke with my gf

8. I like to smoke with two people MAX and they need to be chill stoners. That is the best session. But second to that is alone. You can do so much soul searching when no one else is around

9. #9 As Above So Below, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2011
    Both. I'm blazing by myself tonight and I can't wait. Then I'm going to my friends place and smoking tomorrow. I prefer my friends house now since he can do whatever he wants. When I'm at my house I have to be REALLY careful and paranoia gets to me :( When I'm at his house I don't have any worries.

By yourself: Pro - More weed for you. You determine how much you smoke. You get to listen to your music (ipod when blazing etc). Only have to provide food for you. Con - No one to share ideas with. No one to talk about the movie your watching. Have to provide bud for him (unless they match).

Friends: Pro - Bounce ideas around, great conversations. Con - "group mentality". The whole group has to agree or else you have that one pissed off dude.

10. I do my dirt all by my lonely and I prefer to smoke my kush in an original swisher to the face, but whenever I am around other people I always smoke them out just because I always have hella tree I am about to smoke a nice swisher to the face to start the night off!

11. i feeel happy smoke up wit friends cause we all can have good time and understand eachother. but wen im high alone i would do more intellegen stuff like workout, relax, reading and it gets to my head

12. Smoking with Friends is great because we have so much fun and do stupid shit and just have a good time.

Smoking alone is great too though especially now that I'm on break, I just smoke at like 12:30AM, get high, and just play ps3, go on the laptop, masturbate, listen to music, watch movies, eat, do whatever I want without anybody bothering me, it's fucking awesome.

13. #13 ErikDawg, Jun 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    same thing for me.

14. For the last few months I've really enjoyed toking alone, then I hung out with my one of my best homies and we got to smokin and straight laughin our asses off. Kind of made me think about how much I missed smokin with friends. Gotta love the good times and keep em close.