Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

With 4/20 almost over, what has everyone done today and still planning to do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bigbagsofkush, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Oh, you rob people??

.....You're cool.

:smoking::smoke::smoke::smoking::smoking::bongin:

:confused_2:

2. What the hell man? Why'd you feel the need to deprive somebody of there weed? Doesn't make you cool, you should say sorry and buy him it back.

3. #23 Ganja Bhai, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    Yo he was a fucking fake, he acted like he smoked a lot, and he made up stories i didnt even realize that he was such a front, and he didnt evn know how much an eigth, was he had it coming :smoking::smoking:

4. #24 Ganja Bhai, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
    I seriously havent' robbed anyone in my life ever, my boy just told me to take the shit cause they were such newbs :poke:
    :yay::yay::yay:

Mary Jane was calling me, they would waste the bud anyways :love:

5. ^ doesn't make it right, whatever you do you:rolleyes:

imagine having no weed for 4/20.. how bad would that blow..?

6. .....................................................................................................................................................................................

7. Yeah, as if being a noob makes it okay. Seriously dude not cool. We were all new to it at one point too. If he was such an irritating pos you should've just left (both him and the weed).

This is totally NOT the vibes most of us would give off ever, especially on 4/20.

8. yeah your right, should i be nice to them even if they pretend to know stuff about weed. It gets really annoying, and makes me prone to doing this type of shit. I never really did this before. Oh well, i guess i'll light him up one day for this :smoke:

9. I smoked some hash and fingered a bitch.

Now, Im going to sleep.

Happy 420

10. My school is filled with all types of sneaky bastards. So there's mad stuff going on backstabebrs etc. so like its my environment so thats why i give off these type of vibes, but usually i give off postiitive vibes thats sit, no bad thoughts.
    :smoking:

11. Well yeah it's annoying, but, you should try and educate them instead of being a dickwad! That's all. It's done though, and you should smoke him up at some point.

Anyways, happy 420 everybody! (man I'm toasted :smoke:)

12. Didnt have to be at work till 11 this morning so i stayed up till 420 am and smoked a 420 joint. I went to bed and woke up at 930. Smoked 2 bowl before work and then had a good days work till 7 then got off and rolled 3 blunts with a co worker and we cruised them down the coast jammin out to music and watching the lightning storm over the ocean for almost 2 hours. Now im at another friends and were just continuosly packing my bowl and my friends RooR. gonna keep smoking till 420 is over and then go home and go to bed for the best nights sleep. Gotta be at work at 9, lol

13. Yeah, if the guys a noob then you tell him what he doesn't know, maybe roll him a joint, not take it. We were all like that once, asking our mates to roll for us and hopelessly sitting at home re-rolling our joints haha. Smoke him up bro and I'm toasted too, lemon haze haha. Happy 420! :bongin:

14. my 4/20 is about to start

happy 4/20 :smoke:

15. So amazing how my vaporizer shows up the night before 4/20 so I could perfect it before its great performance. I am currently feelings awesome and have realized that I've made friends through weed when we were enemies before lol

16. i chilled with a bunch of my closest friends and smoked the most i have in one day than i ever have in my entire life.

i blazed through of various strains
    1g tnt kush
    1g blackberry
    1.9g sour diesel
    .4g unknown strain
    7g pinneapple kush
    and a few dabs for some sour kush wax and some purple thai full melt bubble hash.

i also made myself a canna coconut infused milkshake with 1.5g trainwreck and .5g of the unknown strain and i ate a hash oil cookie. its safe to say i was divinely high all day and still am. Still have a 1 gram joint im sparkin at midnight.

17. Didn't do shit! No smoke :/
    Played Tera alllll day. 3pm-10

18. Sparked up at midnight to celebrate, sleeped, wake and bake, skip class to smoke mad weed, purp nap, and I just woke up from that am about to go out

19. Well I was showin my homies the SSV with some purp I had, and it was puttin us all to sleep lol. So we went to the club to get some sativas. Puffin on it now...420's just gettin started for me.

20. Worked this morning and worked again this evening. I'll probably start vaping in about an hour and watch some Ultimate Fighter.