With 10,000 what would you do ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Weight448, Oct 21, 2013.

1. with that much in cash what would you do and how would you live ?

what do you blades think can be accomplished for this much as far as starting a new life ?

what would you invest in ?

i'm interested in all your serious answers

what kind of car & why just a car.. you would dump the whole 10k into one or a portion of it ? sounds like a waste if you ask me0

3. Car
    Downpayment on a new house(rent) or apartment
    Lots o drugs

4. a pound.. a car. and save the rest for necessities.

5. been riding a mongoose for 4 years. i'd put every cent into getting a quality car and insurance

6. Pay a good bit of my student loans. When I am done with school. I will have under $15,000 in loans but I am hoping to work nearly full-time next year with part-time classes to save a good bit.

7. $1000 on bho oil an bank the rest.

8. an ounce of weed and tuition

9. Put it all into my bank account and save most of it.

Probably purchase the 2014 Impreza Wrx I want, maybe move into an apartment, and start working and saving up all that extra cash so I am well on my way. 

10. fischer scientific vacuum oven and an edwards e2m28 pump or just blow it on a couple of nice minitubes or something

11. Buy a mail order bride.

12. Honestly I would get a bong of my choice, something crazy cool, so there's 750 right there. I would pay a quarter pound, theres 800, I'd definitely take 3k to drive to Norcal or colorado. Don't need money right now so not sure what else

13. Go on a killer vacation with my lady.

We're planning one right now, so ten grand would be nice. :cool:

14. Buy a better LED and an Omega Planet Ocean.

15. wtf 
    ahhh....

of course I'd send it to the charities :confused:  

16. Move out of shitty Virginia to beautiful Colorado! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. $10,000 isn't very much money. Most people have more in debt than that, and it's not enough to dictate how you live. As far as starting a new life, you could easily accomplish that with half the amount if you've got drive.

If I had $10,000 in cash, I'd give every last cent to my old man and his ever-mounting medical bills.