Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Witch grinder should i buy?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by YoShytsWeak, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Definitely leaning towards a large space case

2. metal, steel kinds. with crystal catchers. its good enough.

3. Got the titanium 1 bout 3 weeks ago large 1 best grinder I've ever bought collecting life better thn any others n unlike others the screen is easily cleanable worth the outlay In my opinion because I won't need another 1 for a very long time if it keeps up performance lol

Attached Files:

4. Holly shit thats a shit load of kiefe!!! How much weed did u run through that before u got that much

5. I duno man I would say around 3 oz but there has been some taken out to sprinkle over joints n what not! Haha best grinder for collecting I have had to be honest mate

6. Thats hella kief man share that shit lol jk

After that pic... Im definitely going with a space case!!! Ill be ordering later 2day

7. And I had the sharp stone titanium 1 before n it doesn't even compare man just my opinion but haha enjoy bro! :)

8. If you're going to spend like $70 on a grinder you might as well spend the extra $15 if you really want a large one. Personally I think medium sized grinders are pretty sweet, but if you plan on grinding up like a gram at a time I would go with the large.

9. My small 2 piece SC will grind up 1.0 with a little bit of elbow grease. Personally I think the large is a little unnecessarily big.

10. Keep your money and use your fingers.

11. Thats cool,... Except this is not What im asking for.

Congratulations you have waisted a couple of minutes of your time trying 2 be funny.

12. I wasn't trying to be funny. I was trying to keep you from making a bad decision. So actually I was looking out for you.

13. I asked what grinder should i buy not should i waste my money, and yes it is a waste of money, i already have a grinder but i want something that collects a shit load of kiefe

14. Kannastor has served me well

15. Santa Cruz Shredder

16. this guy^ i have a kanastor santa cruz shredder and 2 sharpstones and the best is the santa cruz by far in my oppinion

17. This all the way!