Wisdom tooth pain

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 351711, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Anybody got any experience with it? Can't even open my mouth to chew food without pain. It's the one on the bottom right. Only one of em have poked through(top right), but when I run my tongue across my gums I can feel all of them, they just haven't poked through yet. Bottom line, I want help. Any remedies? Is it alright to take some fuckin advil or somethin for it? Do I just have to tough it out? Shit sucks. I'm hungry, but I cant chew :(

2. Eat soft foods, probably the only thing you can do. Advil will sort of help, but chewing food will still feel uncomfortable.

Here's a funny video:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRvrN9tDkOQ"]Joe's Wisdom Teeth Experience Aftermath (Original Video) - YouTube[/ame]

3. [quote name='"Scream ahh"']Anybody got any experience with it? Can't even open my mouth to chew food without pain. It's the one on the bottom right. Only one of em have poked through(top right), but when I run my tongue across my gums I can feel all of them, they just haven't poked through yet. Bottom line, I want help. Any remedies? Is it alright to take some fuckin advil or somethin for it? Do I just have to tough it out? Shit sucks. I'm hungry, but I cant chew :([/quote]

Smoke a bowl and eat ice cream or yogurt or oat meal or pudding, something soft thy you don't have to chew

4. You may have to breast feed until you get them pulled

5. If you have pain, you probably have infection. Mine was the same way on Tuesday, couldn't even sleep. Wed went to dentist he gave me antibiotic and pain relief supplement. Getting it out on Monday.

6. Man I remember when I got all four my wisdom teeth pulled. I had just gotten out of jail around 3AM and had the appointment at 9AM. I went home and tried to sleep with alot of bullshit on my mind and it ended up just being the worst day ever. I got home and the pain was terrible. I remember drinking there healthy milkshakes things you can buy so there's no chewing and you get the nutrients you need (more so). Jello, baby food, smoothies and anything that slides down the hatch easy. After about 1 week I started to eat soft foods and even then it was a challenge! I smoked from my bong everyday I just made sure to pack the back of my mouth with cotton gauze so I did not cause dry sockets. Good luck buddy :)

Oh and I was prescribed percocetes which made everything so much better. I used them as shown on the bottle and it took the edge off greatly while your chilling/ not eating. Use what they give you!

7. I was hoping I was gonna be one of the few who didn't need to get them pulled :( Just thought it would be cool to have some extra teeth :laughing:

I don't think it's an infection. This happened before a few months ago when they first started growing and the pain went away after about a week-week and a half. My sister said it comes and goes every once in a while. Do they have to grow to a certain point before they have to be pulled?

8. Fuck yea. When I got my wisdom teeth pulled and I got 2 dry sockets

9. I'm dealing with impacted wisdom teeth right now.

I eat just like normal, food doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is the scraping against my cheeks mainly as well as the constant gum/jaw pain.

10. I've heard of people making edibles with milkshakes or something

tea would probably work too

edit: since you can't smoke

11. Weed tea? [​IMG] I've gotta look into that one

12. [quote name='"Scream ahh"']Weed tea? I've gotta look into that one[/quote]

Yea I heard you put a shitload of butter with whole milk and put weed in a tea bag

13. [quote name='"Scream ahh"']Weed tea? I've gotta look into that one[/quote]

I wouldn't bother it has so much bitter it's disgusting. The smell and taste made me puke

14. Could I add sugar, or would that fuck it up somehow?

15. [quote name='"Scream ahh"']Could I add sugar, or would that fuck it up somehow?[/quote]

You could, a lot of people do, but then it'd just taste like sweet butter mixed with milk and tea an weed. I say you just make weed milk. Easy and it works

16. BadKittySmiles has a few recipes that are drinks, check them out

17. I'm watching all these wisdom teeth extraction videos...

HOLY HELL, I can't stop laughing!

18. I'd say go to the dentist. Sounds like they need to be pulled. It fucking sucks and is damn expensive, I don't have insurance... I did have pain when they grew in but I could deal with it. Haha... I had an extra tooth an had to go to an oral surgeon, and they had to cut around my gums... I was a mess.

19. So you still have your wisdom teeth? What do you mean by extra tooth? An extra wisdom tooth? I think I read somewhere that that was possible

20. I have to get mine out in a few weeks, or before the end of summer. All four of them but at least they arnt sideways or some shit like that they looked pretty normal in the x ray, just not grown in yet. There will be lots of pain killers and hopefully lots of edibles if I can get the house to myself and make them. Oh well, I get a week off of work and free(ish) drugs so I'm trying to look at the bright side.