Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Braddock, May 10, 2011.

1. I had my wisdom teeth remove a couple weeks ago. I waited one week before I started smoking again and two to smoke from a bong again because any form of suction hurt really bad.

If I were you I would wait till your more healed, unless you dont give a shit about your health and want to pay for more doctor's bills. I don't have dental insurance and take good care of myself so I waited to smoke.

2. when I got mine out under local anesthetic (also 4 at once) I was hitting my bong the same day.
    suck very lightly and rinse with warm salt water afterwards.

by 3 days I was smoking full bowls like normal, 5 days eating pretty much normally.

3. It's been 6 days, did it Monday, it's now Saturday and my swelling still isnt completely gone...

Fuck that, /tokeup.