Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'General' started by refer madness, Jun 15, 2008.

1. On June 26 iam gonna have surgery to get those teeth taken out. A friend was tellen me that i wont be able to smoke cause of clots that they put in or somthing. I havent smoked in a while and i was planing smoke bud insted of taking pills to deal with the pain but people were tellen me thats not a good idea cause i could suck out the clots and bleed like hell. Would i be better off maken brownies or somthing?

2. is it okay to smoke while they are growing in?

3. DO NOT SMOKE!!!! PERIOD!!! The clots that keep you from bleeding could become withered and rupture. when that happens, it feels like a piano wire snaps and cuts through your jaw and temple region. it will hurt sooooooooo bad trust me. i learned it the hard way.

but if you do smoke then put some wet, rolled up tissues or cotton balls in the sockets, and even then do it sparingly.

4. Smoking after you get your wisdom teeth out can result in "dry socket" which you really don't want to get. It will basically be one of the most painful experiences of your life i'm told. Just cook the cannabis.

5. Dudes, easy solution, smoke through your nose.
    Caution: I have no idea how much this could hurt the sensitivity of the inside of your nose and could easily burn all nose hairs off, unless its a bong, oh wait your nose is (hopefully) not big enough for a bong.

6. Dude, just take the pain pills. Those were the best thing to ever happen to me, besides the laughing gas I got before they anesthetized me. :D

7. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out I smoked daily, I took the pills too though. The morning after the day I got them taken out I got into a fight before I even took my first pills of the day. I was punched in the jaw and it was one of the worst pains of my life.

I don't think smoking weed does much harm but if you can avoid it that would be best.