Wisdom Teeth

Discussion in 'General' started by toker69, Nov 21, 2006.

1. I got all 4 wisdom teeth removed this morning and i have just discovered the world of vicodin... by no means will i ever become a pill popper but i love how relaxed it makes me and how everything is just great... i want to try smoking and taking these simultaneously whenever im able to smoke again i believe it will be a great experience.

sorry for the rant but feel free to share any experiences you had with it or anything you want

2. i feel you man. i got all four teeth out about 2 years ago. first time i had valium and hydrocodone. when i look back on it now, that week was so fucking fun. i had no problems or pain at all, and didn't even miss bud!

3. I got 6 taken out (4 normal plus 2 supernumerary teeth) and it was brutal for me, because of a partial impaction.

This was about 2 weeks ago, and only recently have I been able to begin to eat normally (last 3-4 days).

They only gave me like 2 and a half days worth (not even) of tylonal 3 which are hardly enough to starve off that pain, and it was terrible when I did run out.

The only advice I can give you is to keep them clean with salt-water, and when you do start to brush your teeth, go REALLY slow.

The biggest pain in the ass by far is having to eat mostly liquid for nearly a week... but then again everybody is different. I've heard some people are pretty much back to normal the next day. Hope it goes well for you bro! :)

4. Yea man, i have TMJ (its a problem with the joints in your jaw and sometimes is VERY painfull) and i get vicodin for that, meanwhile im 22 and i still have yet to get my wisdom teeth taken out, but itll be soon, but BE CAREFULL! u can get addicted to codiene faster then u no. so just watch it.
    And feel better bro.

5. rasta man... dude im really sorry to hear about that

i feel guilty because this is the next day for me and im basically pretty much back to normal i can begin eating real food again tomorrow and im really excited because i will be able to eat thanksgiving dinner with the fam!

i know this has been posted a billion times but im too lazy to search... how long should i wait till i start blazing again?