Wisdom Teeth Surgery, yay :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Scapris, Aug 6, 2008.

1. i had all 4 of mine out, one upper and one lower were impacted. full IV sedation, i remember the nurse asking me if it was working, saying "no i don't..wait, yeah it's.." then i woke up and they wouldn't let me stand up for 15 minutes which really pissed me off for some reason.

and i guess my dentist's a pimp because i got 90 40mg oxy's. next few days are kinda a blur, but i know i didn't feel any pain ever from the surgery :)

2. Had all four of mine removed at the same time about two weeks ago. Didn't really hurt that much, actually. Just a bunch of awkward talking afterwards. Couldn't feel my face! :D

3. got sedated, woke up right after he ws finished, got some percocets, got fucking high. but the only thing i could eat was cream of weat (which isn't bad if ya make it right). but yeah it has it's good and bad sides. plus, i looked like a chipmunk for about a week, too.

4. Oooohhhh Cream of Wheat.

My mouth salivates so.

5. i think i just go make a bowl. but my mom's the one that does it just right. mmmm with some butter and brown sugar and cinnamon OMG i need now:smoking: