Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wisdom teeth, and MFLB :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gimme Half, Aug 22, 2012.

1. So I just had my last 2 wisdom teeth pulled today. Both on my left side.

I am not sitting here being a "fiend" or anything of that sort, but I'm a bit curious.

Could I possibly use my MFLB and not have any issues of a dry socket?

I know the trick with the wet gauze pads and stuff like that, but how does vapor effect the holes? is it better than smoke?

2. I did. I'll delete this.

3. I think WW should at least add some links to the sticky to stop people from posting new threads who don't know how to search or are too lazy. That would probably be better than saying "stop, just search". Just my opinion though, so take it as you will.

4. lol theres deff a sticky on posting about wisdom teeth dude

5. The real problem with having wisdom teeth removed is the act of sucking through a straw or a small opening, the pressure can pull the clot out if you're not careful. :wave: