Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Does anyone know how close Wisconsin is to legalizing Canibis?

2. we will know in the spring.

3. It's further away than if you get busy and become an activist!

Grab yourself a copy of "Granny Storm Crow's MMJ Reference list" (it's a sticky in "Medical") and start mailing medical studies to your politicians, doctors, friends and relatives! Nothing like actual scientific facts to convince a person!

Can you imagine what it would be like if every Wisconsinite at GC started doing this once a week? All those medical studies come rolling in across your local politico's desk! All from DIFFERENT VOTERS! And you might even remind your politicians that, according to the polls- cannabis is MORE popular than they are! Most polls show a 60 to 95% of the voters are in favor of MMJ- and that's a LOT of votes!

Granny :wave:

4. Gotta say I have had your list for a while on my bookmarks. Love it. You are a true Activist. Thank you GSC.:smoking::wave:

5. .By legalizing I'm assuming you mean for medical use since Cali is the only state with a bill for full legalization already in play.Read up on the Jackie Ripert Medical Marijuana Act if you want to know everything thats going on here with the movement