wisconsin weather making things difficult!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by shivaskunker, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Well here we go again. I thought everything was going to go well this year but so far no good. I lost out on my grow spot so was not able to plant the strains I wanted but luckily found another spot that i thought I could try some kush on unfortunately they must have been miss marked because they look more sativa dominant than indica. I also havent gotten them in the ground yet cause they are just to small. The first batch is from june 1st the next batch is from june 26th. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that everything goes well from this point on.

Attached Files:

2. Well i got 6 of the 7 planted in 10gal. smart pots 3 days ago they were getting liquid karma in the beginning but now they got there first dose of heavy harvest summer blend. I had to skip the spring blend because I think it would have been to heavy for such small plants. I will have new pics up on monday so everyone can see the progress.

3. The spring non stop rain sucked,but now with the heat and sun lately...its been great.I usually start mine indoors,mid March. All my girls are over 3' tall some pushing 5' already. The fans this year are HUGE! Good luck

4. All I can say is awesome you must be further south then me. I wasn't able to get mine going until june 1st and there about 8inches tall now they got there first dose of heavy harvest summer mix about 4 days ago and so far so good.

Attached Files:

5. And the results are in I just got back into town after being gone for 2 and a half weeks and checked the plot everything is a ok started with 6 and now i have 4 only 2 were male the 4 that are left are ladies. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so i wont be able to get pics up until mid week or the weekend. its an hour drive then about a 45 min hike so i cant go everyday. They also got there first dose of fall blend so we will see what happens.

6. My plants are lookin hella droopy I live in Wisconsin too.

7. Do you know what your growing as far as strain goes or is it random bag seed? The only reason I ask is cause im in one of the worst zones for growing in the state its a short season last year the first frost came labor day weekend. But mine are looking splendid.

8. Here are some new pics of the girls taken yesterday 2 of them are about 2 and a half feet tall and the other 2 are about 4 feet tall still keeping our fingers crossed that all goes well.

Attached Files:

9. So green, so beautiful! Keep up the good work!

10. Thanks smokeMB it will be an interesting year cause now I have to go back out of town for 3 and a half weeks and who knows what I will come back to just keepin the fingers crossed i will hopefully have more pics up when i get back.

11. well im back and went to check on the girls and what do I see 2 spots of dead matted down grass and 1 plant because i had 2 girls in 1 pot and 1 in another so either someone other than the 1 other person that knew where they were managed to be a magician I hope it was worth it but if it was the 1 person that knew where they were there is a very good chance that the girls arent far away and the person is hiding them because the 3 best plants are gone and if thats the case I will find them. If this isnt making any sense thats because im pretty stoned and upset because my 3 best girls are gone. DAMNIT

12. YAh if they did not take all of them then more than likly your buddy. Next year go solo or do not go at all. It's just how it is with weed man.

13. I started the year off solo but then due to my work schedule I wasnt around to move them but im going to go on the hunt for them in the morning. if im right there within a 50 yard radius of were they were cause this fucker is way to lazy to go any further than that and they were in pots so they arent light. and they had no other method of moving them other than by hand.

14. From my area...there will be more venison in the freezer this year.:mad: There are some mellow bambis running around the woods. Bastards have been treating my ladies like a buffett for the last 2 weeks.:mad: Gonna get close to freezing tonight, after that, I'm gonna wait about 2 more weeks and see how they look.
    Right on schedule and looking great:hello:

15. Well I went on the hunt for them today and guess what I was right one was about 50yds to the north and the other was about 50yds to the east thank fucking god I found them cause some heads were about to roll. So here are some new pics they arent the best cause there from my cell phone camera. Sorry they are all sideways i dont know how to fix that.

Attached Files:

16. We must be somewhat in the same area cause the deer are lovin mine as well and its suppose to freeze the next 2 nights other than that I think mine are right on time.

17. Its supposed to get down to 29F tomorrow night, im getting a little worried. Its only for 1 night tho, the next nights low is 40F. I plan to go water it at about 8pm the night of freezing temps. Anything I can do besides covering it to help them along?

18. I think some head still need to roll... If your buddy moved your plants in an effort to hide them from you, you need to confront him and tell him that if he goes back to that spot, you'll find him and get "payment" in one way or another.

Also, I would consider harvesting them early and hashing them.

19. You're in Wisco right? I recently had my plants stolen so I'm wondering if they will survive this harsh weather in someone else's care, sucks to not know if they will flower after all this time and care I put into them..

20. Yeah I will when i see them this weekend it sucks that it has to be like this now im gonna miss harvest fest cause i dont want to run the risk of coming back to empty pots and no herb so im gonna stick around and probably camp out by them so i can keep a better eye on them i did move them but who knows how determined they are to get free herb. as far as an early harvest not sure yet its only suppose to get cold one more night then the heat is suppose to come back so i will put them in the camper overnight to keep them warmer and away from the possible frost.