Wisconsin grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cat402, May 4, 2009.

1. I started my plants a couple months back and they have been growing nicely up until about 2-3 weeks ago. They do not seem to be growing much now and I have them inside at night and keep them under flourescent light until the sun comes up and then I put them outside all day long. I am waiting to transplant them outside until the end of May or early June but have some concerns where to place them so that there not visible by street or air. I was also contemplating keeping things the way I hae them right now but hopefully they are going to grow somemore. They range in size from 6" tall with 3-4 leaf system to 10-12" tall and 4-5 leaf system. They smell great and look good but a few of the lower leafs have wilted and fell off but the tops are beautiful.
    I should also mention this is my first attempt to grow my own...You know the economy and all!
    Anyway; anyone with any pointers would be very much appreciated ecspecially since I'm in WIsconsin where summer doesn't come until June - July. Also should I have them sheltered using plastic when I have them outside or leave them in the fresh air to strengthen the plant? Well I hope to hear back from any experienced farmers in the area.
    :smoking:Time for an attitude adjustment:}