Wisconsin and CBD

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Blazingsupersaiyan420, May 30, 2018.

1. So i live in Wisconsin, and they recently legalized CBD oil from hemp. Obviously we cant get high from it but theres really no point of having it then besides medical purposes. I used to live in Michigan, where there is dispensarys ect. Who thinks Wisconsin should legalize recreational use of marijuana?

2. wisconsin legalized hemp then the DOJ said CBD is still illegal and farmers will not be allowed to produce or extract for cbd. Also they stated all stores(head shops and pipe stores) can be charged for selling it

3. I'm going to start a peaceful protest against this lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. well, your neighbor (MN) has MM legislation that is a farce! the list of ailments that
    qualify is growing but you cannot have flower or grow your own like in Colorado...and
    the $200 registration fee really leaves many people out from the start. it shows what
    happens when bureaucrats run things and leave the citizens out of the decision making
    process. if people realized just how much money in taxes they could save by not spending
    a fortune on warehousing citizens arrested for drug possession it would change, but i hardly
    ever hear advocates mention that. and as said, farmers could really use another crop to
    help them make it...

5. OP, it's not really accurate to say that you can't get high from CBD hemp. While it's true that you don't get impaired by CBD-only strains, you do get a nice buzz and it's relaxing and feels good.

It's like the marijuana high is actually a combination of two different feelings all meshed together, but with CBD hemp you only get one of those feelings all on its own. So it feels really good and you "feel like you should be high" but at the same time you're totally clear-headed. You can drive, go to work, talk to the boss, listen to your wife and no one would ever suspect that you've had anything at all.

I think CBD hemp is a great substitute for tobacco, while natural marijuana is a great alternative for alcohol. And since marijuana/hemp is so safe while alcohol kills 80,000 people/year in the U.S. and tobacco kills 400,000 people/year in this country, there really should be no question about giving people the right to choose this safer alternative.

• Like Like x 1