Wisco needs it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by SheepAssassin22, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Who's with me? With how shitty our winters are thats reason enough to need medical lol

2. Sweetie, I'm in California, but I totally agree!

The biggest problems we have are ignorance and misinformation! To fight prohibition, we need the facts to counteract the lies!

May I offer you some "ammo"? For a preview of what I am offering, just click that first link in my sig! That will take you to 420 pages of links to MMJ studies and articles.

But that is the little version of my List! :eek: If you send me an email, I will send you a free PDF of the new July 2012 Granny's List. It is TWICE as big- 840 pages of links.

With my List, it is easy to refute the old lies! Let's say, some fool is ranting how pot rots your brain, or causes lung cancer! So you just scroll down my List and grab things like "Pot joins the fight against Alzheimer's, memory loss" from Scientific American, or the abstract "[FONT=&quot]{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer" [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]to shut them up! Easy as pie!;)

No matter what state you are in, a copy of my List could be quite useful! :D

Granny :wave:

3. Thanks! You're lucky smoking it is only half, growing would be so much fun and rewarding!

4. I have a very well lit, "California legal" closet! lol It is good to be a Californian! I hope Wisconsin passes some sane MMJ laws like ours!

5. I'm almost tempted just to do 1 plant but is risky haha got pics of your setup?

6. No pics! My family is a bit paranoid, so I humor them.

But the actual indoor growing is fairly safe- if you can keep your mouth shut, pick a non-skunky strain (lemony, fruity, pine, etc.) and put a matching motion-sensing air freshener near the grow. After all, unless you live with the parents or roommates, when was the last time someone peeked in your back bedroom closet?

Granny

7. What about thermal flyovers in small Minnesota towns?

I hear choppers every now n then.

8. Are they gonna raid your house if you have a light on?

9. Fly overs I'm pretty sure were made illegal a few years ago. The government was getting raped on privacy lawsuits for not having warrents. I know its illegal in Illinois now atleast.

10. I'm guessing the choppers he's hearing is maybe med flights or news crews or something could be anything.

11. unfortunately this will probably never happen, not without the fed de/rescheduling it.

reason being is that WI doesn't allow binding initiatives or referendums.

practically all states that have MMJ do allow the people to vote and if majority wins, they change their laws.

its actually in the WI constitution to not allow the majority of its citizens to decide whats best for them.

WI politicians know whats best for their citizens....