Wired pet tale/ Question

Discussion in 'Pets' started by GeTTeR, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Hey guys. This is just going to be a quick odd story question so bare with me haha.

So ill got really baked outside my house. I was worried but wanted to have fun. If I walk into my house through the front door all loud my dogs would go all crazy. It made me think. wtf do my dogs do all day. So I wanted to watch them. And for the next hour I incognitoed (not sure its a word) my way around following them. My dogs have a amazing life. They eat play sleep and go on adventures through the couch and shit.

Please tell me someone else does thisss. Hahaha. Ps I'm baked so excuse my grammar.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Slick_Rick, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    [quote name="GabeBrown" post="18808944" timestamp="1381417002"]Hey guys. This is just going to be a quick odd story question so bare with me haha. So ill got really baked outside my house. I was worried but wanted to have fun. If I walk into my house through the front door all loud my dogs would go all crazy. It made me think. wtf do my dogs do all day. So I wanted to watch them. And for the next hour I incognitoed (not sure its a word) my way around following them. My dogs have a amazing life. They eat play sleep and go on adventures through the couch and shit.Please tell me someone else does thisss. Hahaha. Ps I'm baked so excuse my grammar.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Whenever I'm really sick or just incredibly baked I like to "live a day in the life of pumpkin (my cat)" It's so much fun and I catch up on a shitload of sleep. It makes me feel more productive on the days I feel "wow I didn't do shit today" lol....I was actually wondering if only I did this. But yea pets live the life hahaSent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

3. Nah, totally normal. Altogether in our house we have three huskies, a Pomeranian, and my terrier, and I will sit on our balcony (toking of course) and watch them play in our back yard forever. It's entertaining to see the personality differences in all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum