Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by XxJWxX, Oct 8, 2002.

1. Well im desperate to get drunk right now just because it seems like the right thing to do tonight, and the only alcohol I have access to right now is a bottle of wine. I hate the taste of whie now but it is alcohol and will get me drunk so I guess I cant really complain. What would you do if you were real desperate for alky and all you had was nasty old red wine? Would you take it or leave it?

2. wine is killer

3. Pound that bottle like theres no tomorrow!

4. Yes sir!

5. ]Originally posted by XxJWxX
    Well im desperate to get drunk right now just because it seems like the right thing to do tonight

I bet its because your Packers won huh!

6. you know it :)

Packers goin to the superbowl

7. all night I kept hearing the guy across the street from me yelling and whooping and what-not, only to find out much later that there was a bears=packers game. I think he got into a fist fight with his friend his front yard. at least someone did.

8. dooon't drink that wiiiiine
    coke would be better it's easy to fiind
    if that wont do, - smoke a joint or two,
    but don't drink that wiiaiine,
    noouoo that wiiiine

sponsored by madd - muthafuckas against drunk driving

off the albim niggaz4life by NWA

9. RED RED WINE YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO FINE

YA KEEP ME ROCKIN...ALL OF THE TIME

RED RED WINE YA MAKE ME FEEL SO FINE

I FEEL A MILLION DOLLAR WHEN YA JUST IN MY MIND

RED RED WIIIIIIIIINE

10. i luv wine!! blush is my kind, not a big red wine fan but i usually end up drinkin it cuz i'm french and that's what they like i guess.so what the hell.

11. I've been to France twice, I love it there.

They got a restaraunt in the Eiffel Tower (i think thats how u spell it)...Well anyways, they have this white cream of garlic soup. It sounds nasty, but its the best tasting thing on this earth. Someday I will go back, and I will get some more, and I will be happy.

12. oh i would love to go to france one day! i guess i have a relative there. i should check it out! i'm cajun though right from new orleans! how i got over here in canada i have no clue. lol.