Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Windsor Ontario Weed Info

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shockingcel, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Okay so before i asked on pricing in windsor ontario so i got myself 2grams and the dude gave me 1 nugget that seemed pretty packed is that about 2 grams? sorry cant provide a picture :$ but anyways my friend dropped my glass pipe today 2 hours after i got it and it smashed and now i dont have a pipe so where in windsor ontario can i find wrapping paper :$ what papers are best and what can i use to wrap my weed in and to smoke :smoke: ???which stores and how much wraps/ whats the pricing on the pack if someone can provide me those those answers :S

:smoking: Smoke Grasscity!!! :smoke:

2. also were can i get a scale to scale my weep :$?

3. You can get rolling papers anywhere!
    Go to the gas station, 7-11, convenience store, yomammashouse ;)

scale you can get from electronic stores, department stores, smoke shops...

:smoking:

4. #4 shockingcel, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
    7-11? like zigzag or what kind, cuz im young not old enough to buy cigarello's (im real young not old enough to buy cigarellos or anything the age to buy cigarellos is 18 right? if so im not old enough )

5. :wave:

inb4flamedtodeath

6. LOL @ you being 14....

7. -.- help me?

8. You have to be 18 to get papers?

9. 10 bucks a gram is standard here and petes pipes on oulette has all the paraphenillia ull ever need 2 for 5 packs of papes there oh and boarder city represent woop woop

10. ahah i cant get there and tuptup what papers are you guys even talking about zigzags? because i dont think 7-11 sells zigzags and i get get to petes pipes :p

11. try fay mart by the mall the glass there is really cheap though broke my bong 2 days after i bought it there cuz it fell 3 inches oh also havannah on hurn line is awesome.and all macs sell ziggies

12. macs sell zigzags, how come i never see em out, and how much do they cost and do i need to be a certain age or older to buy them?

13. by law they cant display tobacco products, theyre behind the black case and you need to be 19 to buy em but petes usually doesnt id

14. Lol you're so young it's called rolling papers and zig zags are just a brand and you must be 18+ to be on this site

15. psstt.... I don't thing anyone noticed you yet ;):eek: :bongin::bongin:

:cool: .

16. You need to be 18 or older to join this site...... :wave:

17. i know that , and i know i gotta be 18 but you also gotta be 18 for a lot of things that i do, whats your point you can lie about your age on registration and if you get kicked create another account so whats the point of even being kicked out?
    but i can please get a bit of help?

18. [​IMG]

19. haha very funny man, can i just have some help please?

20. I'm not sure how I can help you more, but im pretty sure no one else here is from windsor sooooooo... good luck with whatever your attempting