window sill (greenhouse) to indoor?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by daflyincow, Apr 16, 2013.

1. I have had this plant (super lemon haze) for about a month/ month and a half now. started as a seed but i decided to grow it on my window sill and its surprisingly doing work. I also have a clone of The White from a club (had for about 3-4 weeks) I just started constructing my speaker grow box and I was wondering if i could move the plants from the window sill (greenhouse) to a grow box with 3 cfls. would it just stun it and ruin the plant? should i just keep them where they are and start a new seed? will post picures in 5 mins. Thanks!:wave::smoking:

2. They don't yield much at all on a windowsill :smoking: You would get more bud using the grow box

3. yeah, when i first started this grow my hopes were just a blunts worth, but i really wanna take it indoors.
    this is what i will be growing in. [​IMG]

4. Are they outside?

If you have an outdoor area then you can get big yields. You could possibly grow one in a speaker, I've never grown in anything small but there is a micro grow section on the forum :smoking:

5. there in an added room with about 4 windows, the room is painted a light yellow but produces a great amount of sunlight for only about 4-5 hours though. I could bring it outdoors but idk how it would survive with all the crazy winds and ocean climate. Were about 6 blocks from ocean beach, SF. ill go check out the section, i want a little micro/stealth grow

thanks for all your help

6. Unless its horticultural glass in the windows though then they are blocking out all the UV which the plants need :( That's the problem.