Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Window fan vs Box fan

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, May 8, 2018.

1. So I smoke in my bathroom alot and usually have my small fan point out the window then exhale my smoke using that method. I'm thinking about buying a window fan for that purpose since it would fit well as well as prevent smoke from coming back in the gaps or I could buy a box fan for the same job. I'm on a budget and there both the same price.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 28f51a171677877f1d0b97d4742d621a9667fb58dd89705cbdf0a89b3ee37480.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Box fan, ceiling fan, window fan, even the bathroom exhaust fan arent ideal. The bathroom exhaust can be ok in a pinch if your run hot shower, steam up the bathroom, smoke and then turn on the exhaust. Again, even with a window and fan, smoke will linger for some time and stick to walls, shower curtains, towels, etc. I would use a vape or just take a walk.

4. Yeah I used to use a window fan all the time to smoke, put it in backwards so all the air is blowing out and it sucked all the smoke right out of the room. Room would still smell though just from opening my jars