Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Win

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gear420, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Had to take a month T-Break in order to find a job and i finally got one. So anyways my dresser has been smelling like weed since i picked up last month, So i look in there and i was going to do dishes so i picked up a cup and there was a .3 nug of dank in there. From what i remember i put it in there when i was weighing out some weed and just forgot about when i got stoned. Anyways i'm pretty god damn stoned now and looking to pickup my first bag in a month tomorrow :smoke:

2. Finding weed you didn't know is there is always rewarding. :D

My sister lost a joint in her car and she said I could have it if I cleaned her car and found it...

I'm too lazy though. :D

3. Haha, I always find weed nugs in my car because i smoke with lightweights and they always drop shit lol.

4. Sounds like a smart sister who knows how to get her car cleaned for free ;)
    You: "I didn't find no joint in there :confused: "
    Sister: "I know, but now my car's clean :D "

5. Such a good feeling man. Your going to have a good time being back on the herb haha.