Win YOUR favourite Cannabis Seeds for FREE at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Oct 4, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store has totally been nailing it recently with some awesome promos but here is one to really get excited about!

Win YOUR favourite Cannabis Seeds for FREE at The Vault

Read more and enter now at Win YOUR favourite Cannabis Seeds for FREE at The Vault

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ooh first in for a change!
    The Vault Cannabis Seeds

Thats the one I want if I'm selected by 'the random number generator'
    That stuff is absolutely mental!
    Has a spliff of it on my lunch break with one of the brickies and it left me trippin balls for a good hour n a half. Absolutely melted. Strongest thing I've ever smoked!

• Like Like x 5
  3. Just realised aswell, theres a seed shop in Edinburgh called "the vault" is that you guys?

• Like Like x 2
  4. It sure is buddy :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. ACE Seeds Zamaldelica would be my choice! They only have five packs, but worth it!!

Thanks, George, for giving us the chance to win!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Awesome idea! I'd love to get my hands on Gorilla Glue BX Regular Seeds. I love GG and the chance to get my hands one some great genetics would be awesome.

• Like Like x 2
  7. If a 5 pack wins we will send 2 so its 10 seeds :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. #8 tzorge, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ahh nice one, ill pop in next time I'm passing :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Way to go! Time too pass the news on this.

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Like Like x 2
  11. id go with race fuel, just an absolute stunner looking of a plant. and cannot beat the heavy smell of diesel fuel.
    The Vault Cannabis Seeds

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. The Vault Cannabis Seeds

I've heard so much about this happy plant and it's use for depression. I hope to win and give it a try for just that. Thank you for the chance to win.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mate I eat bacon literally every single day for my breakfast. Only exception is when Im seriously rough and only chicken will fix my life lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

14. Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. More than welcome :) we don't have any signs outside so on arrival just give us a call to get access

16. Purple queen by royal queen seeds has been just begging me to try them any purple I’ve ever grown didn’t turn purple , a friend of mine has these in his garden and the colours are amazing The Vault Cannabis Seeds

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. George, this is the strain I have been hunting down for the last 6-8 years for currently unavailable. I really hope it becomes available one day.

The Vault Cannabis Seeds

• Like Like x 1
  18. Now THIS has me excited!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1