Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

william patersonn

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Professorpotman, Nov 20, 2008.

1. YooooOOoOO any one near William Paterson new jersey with some good ass buds.. i have some white widow right now and im looking for some other good buds and some dope ass kids 2 chill with

2. Smells like bacon.

3. Isn't that the name of the guy from CSI?

4. I was going to say "I hate that guy."

5. :p, he's in like Lonesome Dove too, right?

(oh god I really need to start working but I'm just so unmotivated)

6. YooooOOoOO any one near William Paterson new jersey with some good ass buds.. i have some white widow right now and im looking for some other good buds and some dope ass kids 2 chill with

(insert slang greeting) any one near (insert city/state of sting) with some good ass buds.. i have some (insert exotic weed strain name) right now and im looking for ( Drug dealers) and some ( insert slang ) kids 2 chill with.

Cookie cutter police drug lore ?

7. ^ LOL

Plus, you can't be looking for hookups here

8. HTML:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HyophYBP_w4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HyophYBP_w4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. i used to get cali bud in wayne but the guy was being a douchebag so don't deal with him anymore. used to go to paterson to puick up but think that weed was laced...

10. post pics of the ww

11. weeds not really a big deal in nj but the fines are 1,000 dollars for the smallest amount. up to 50 grams is a civil violation I think. don't see the harm in meeting in a public place but don't think I would want to chill with a retard that can't get into rutgers...

12. You should make a flyer shaped like a bicep, inviting guys in good shape to join you in your party mansion.

...if you're fat, you should find humor in the little things...

13. I need to clean up my party mansion, too many discarded garments and wedding rings:confused:

14. yeah post some pics of the white widow.

15. Paterson has some good dank, but Im not gonna really give info online Mr. Officer

16. hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

17. #17 thekiller, Nov 21, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2008
    my bad he probably wants to meet new people. if he has the widow and you don't bring anything just some dough to throw in why not unless he has herpes then you might get something you don't want. the dope ass kids sound suspect but I don't think the wayne police need to come here to catch more tokers. op get some girls smoke them up and poke them. in nj you can do 16 yo girls legally. If you have the widow post the pics and your username on a piece of paper

18. lol best show on tv