Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will you still get really stoned smoking everyday if you're smoking really good weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjassonn, Jul 28, 2011.

1. #1 jjassonn, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    Prior to three days ago, I would only smoke once or twice a month. Now I've smoked two times three days in a row.

So if I continue smoking once or a twice a day ever day, I'm sure I'll start getting less high, but will I still get a pretty great high if what I'm smoking it really really good weed?

And is it bad to start smoking weed regularly overnight? Would easing into it be better for any reason?

2. You'll still get baked, but your tolerance will increase, so you just have to smoke more to get the same effect. And no need to ease into smoking everyday, no harm will be done.

3. You'll still get really high. I've been smoking daily for the past week or 2 now smoking some DANK after a really long t break (like 4 or 5 months lol), and everytime I smoke (smallest bowl I've ever seen), I still get incredibly baked... Like to the point where if I close my eyes, I'm just lost in the music and visuals. Feels good man.

I don't think its bad or if easing into it would make any kind of difference. I would say its bad if it got to the point where you couldn't stop. Then I would say regulate yourself.