Will you smoke weed until you die?

Discussion in 'General' started by desuforeverlulz, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Simple question. A lot of people plan to stop eventually, whether for personal reasons or job related reasons. Some people tell themselves that it's just a phase of experimentation with drugs. Of course, there are people like me who plan to keep toking well into the age of 80 and beyond.

2. Well I don't know, I can't tell the future.

3. If my brain keeps enjoying it, then my brain keeps enjoying it. :)

:smoke:

4. Most stoners don't think much further than their next meal. Big question there.

5. deja vu

Attached Files:

6. Rest of my Life - KMK

7. No doubt about it. Unless circumstance won't allow i.e. probation, my lungs collapse, ect.

8. I plan on smoking until I have kids. Then when those bastards are older and in college, I'll pick it back up. But that's just the plan for now. It could change.

9. I tell my self that I will quit, but smoking has been the only hobby I have enjoyed for so many years straight. Everything else in my life seems like a phase. I guess im just stuck being a stoner till i die.

10. if i die tomorrow then yes i will

11. I don't plan on it, especially if I end up settling down with this Nepali girl I'm trying to win over :smoke: I like weed, but I've always known that if it came between me and a girlfriend/wife, I'd choose her; I'd only ever choose to be with someone that makes me as happy as I can possibly be, and while weed is great.. the former is better.

12. yes till i die or even if i am dying, it made me who i am today, been thru alot together... ive quit smokin for a whole year and a half once so i kno how its like to live wit out her.. if im gonna die do to smokin ill keep tokin till i die high and full of smoke

13. My dog just farted, smells bad man :(

14. First time seeing you post, wish i never did.

15. What :confused:

16. If its up to me, Hell yes :D

17. Simple question..Simple answer..YES!

18. I have no clue. I havent done any drug in over 6 months, because Ive lost the ability to enjoy them.

I do want to use cannabis sometime in the future, but I honestly won't even know if i'll like it. And if I do like it, I don't even know if ill continue to use it. I honestly just have no clue how i'll feel about it in the future.

19. You proved his point lol

As for me, i may never smoke weed again til i die, just not my cup of tea anymore. Now cups of tea on the other hand, thats my cup of tea. I do however LOVE to grow weed, its by far my favorite thing to do in life that ive found so far.