Will you ship to Pennsylvania?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Raised Fist, May 28, 2004.

1. I was just wondering. I know Chong got busted for sending a bong to my state (I don't know the details or anything), and I wouldn't want to order something but end up getting rejected for living in this devil state. I actually ordered with a friend from NWGA around December, and we never got the shipment, and this is what I thought might of been the problem (My friend called their number for support and had a Korean sounding lady answer wondering what he was calling her for. He finally got in touch with the site owner and after giving him details we still don't have anything :( ) Of course though, I know Grasscity has wonderful support.

Also, how long does it usually take to ship a ccg piece (spoon) to the east coast (Pennsylvania, and that is of course if you do ship to PA)?

Thanks for your time

2. as long as there is no resin it's legal

3. yea that would seem like the legistics of it, but ive heard that sometimes they'll take it away or something, i dunno. maybe the leaf on some of the pipes gets them suspitous(sp)? lol

4. PA is a horrible state. There are no headshops. The legislators/police go after headshop owners with vigilance. I'm not sure about the chong situation, but i know they arrested all of the vendors who were selling glass pipes at Trader Jacks (its like a swap meet). Thats why there are no headshops in PA, no one wants to start one and risk getting arested. Since GC is an overseas company, the U.S. has no jurisdiction to do anything. And to ship to PA you have to use a mail forwarding service in canada to ship to the U.S., there is no way they can go after GC.

I think chong got sent to jail because he was advertising his pipes were for use with marijuana. You have to make it extremely clear that all smoking devices are for tobacco use, and if you mention the word marijuana you can get arrested. Also, if you are at headshop and say that you are going to use the pipe for marijuana purposes they are not aloud to sell you the pipe.

5. I live in PA and there's a headshop right around the corner...

6. #6 mikel3445, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    umm yeah i know of about 5 that ive been to utopia in easton and by scranton,horizons jimthorpe, nirvanas closets. so yeah ur a complete idiot

Name-calling doesn't float here. *RMJL

7. CCG is what can't be shipped to PA. For a long time, I thought it was everything smoking related but it's only color changing glass that can't be shipped.

8. from pa.. it sucks.. head shops here and there but rarely open total hit or miss. and i miss CCG... all this inside out shit.... no variety... someday ill escape this shit hole

9. There is a local headshop around here that is kidna small but they have decent pieces. They have color changing and all that too I have bought them their recently. The place is called "The Grasshopper" it is in a small liberal college where Bucknell University is located. Also I have been to Utopia they have some nice things there and is much bigger then my local headshop.

10. i didn't know you couldn't get CCG. i haven't been in a head shop for years. i know there around, like in the back of stores and sometimes at flea markets. but i just get all my shit online. i've never had a problem. you should be fine, just don't spend too much money at a time, in case something does happen.

11. What abou an acrylic one? Does anyone ACTUALLY know of the PA law (link). Would like a "waterpipe" as well...

12. Color changing glass and something acrylic are totally different.

13. Tons of shops in pa with great selection, no need to ship. My local head shop is. In Wilkes barre pa and they ship within pa, they are quality and good prices and can custom make anything, give them a call 570(829-0808) or better yet take a day trip, there's tons of cool stuff to do there