Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will you move or have you moved to another state where medical is legal?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Senseimilla, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I'm seriously considering moving to a medical legal state (I'm in Tx right now). The only reason I'm here at the moment is for my job and my best friend. I could get a job elsewhere. Best friend is a lot harder. But I'm having a hard time justifying living in a place where I could face legal issues at any moment for growing when I could move to a medical state and (at least for the most part) not have that issue.

I have a few things I use medical MJ for - only one that probably qualifies is chronic pain in my knee where I had a motorcycle accident -- although I'm not sure that would qualify me in many of the more stringent states. I'm looking at Colorado (family there), California (friends), Oregon or Washington. Sure I could get a card in CO or CA not sure on the rest. It's a big move. My friend thinks I'm crazy for seriously thinking about it then again he and I have both been lucky enough never to have been busted -- I take a lot more chances than he does since I grow though, so it's more serious for me. I don't grow to sell, so I don't expect to have any problems in another state other than keeping under plant limits. Some of those plant #s are just unrealistic (obviously laws written by people who never grew for themselves ;) )