Will you ever stop smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SonicKush, Jan 20, 2013.

1. When I was younger me and all my friends decided we'd stop burning when we were adults. Well I'm 19 now and I honestly can see myself smoking herb the rest of my life

Do any of you guys plan on quitting, or are you a blade forever?

2. Not untill im dead.

3. I will stop smoking when I'm like 30 something, and I'll buy a vape and vapetilldeath!

4. Loophole lololol

5. Nope. I don't see the point in stopping completely. I'll take breaks, but there will never be a time in my life where I say to myself "You know what JeetJeet? You need to quit bud. It's bad for you."

6. For me it depends where my career goes..if I'm getting drug tested of course il stop but if not you best know haha

7. Thought that's happen to me but my job doesn't drug test. Everyone who's under 30 here smokes lol.

8. All depends on where life takes me. If my job won't allow it, well then looks like I have to stop. If I can then I will as long as possible.

9. Recently stopped because of my field of work. Not worth the risk in losing a good job for a little herb.

A retirement present is already planned though. Pound of dank and whatever crazy devices they have for smoking/vaping in the future

10. nah I know I won't stop smoking cannabis. Maybe if there were a good reason to but there really isn't ...I got a good job, make a decent amount of $$, and I get summers off lol. The only way I'd get tested is if let's say I am dumb enough to show up baked out of my mind lol. I will say this if smoking is more and more becoming the best part of your life then you should cut back and think about what in life will bring you happiness. No drug should be number one in your life. For me, cannabis not only helps me when I'm down but it allows me to view things from a different point of view. It's like coffee can I live without it yeah sure but I mean why would I if I don't have to

11. Smoke till the day i die.

12. I'll proboably stop smoking as much as I do now. I'll just smoke on special occasions or something when I'm older.

Even if I stop completely I'll always support the legalisation of it, though. Wouldn't be one of those people who smokes it in their teens and early adulthood then turns anti-pot as soon as they stop. Can name a few I know personally.

13. If their comes a time in my life where smoking inhibits me from doing what I really want to do then yes I would stop. But until then.....

14. I would say theres a 1 in a million chance of me stopping.. :D

15. really depends on the type of job i have when im older. if im not getting drug tested then fuck yea im going to blaze up but if it doesnt work out that way then what can you do. i have cut down alot since last year i smoke a gram in like 3-4 days and then i wont buy a bag for a couple more so i dont get "dependant" on it, ya know when you cant sleep if you dont smoke? thats the worst part of quitting.

16. Eventually, I can't see myself being 65 Years old blazing a joint lol

17. I wont quit unless I truly want to.

18. Based on my current position in life, no I don't plan on stopping.

If the need arose at some point, then yeah I certainly would.

19. I'll go out with a miss piggy (7 gram blunt) in my mouth while laying in my coffin.

When I was a lot younger, I thought I'd quit but miss maryjane is just too magical!

20. Maybe. There's been a lot of things I loved that just slowly ended up not doing any more. Passions become simple little hobbies and then gets replaced by another hobby. Who knows?