Will weed be legal in Australia?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Stitty, Nov 4, 2013.

1. I think down south in some places like canberra you can grow a plant but im not sure on the details and im curious do you think it wilo ever become legal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes but when is the big question. At the moment the earliest we could be looking at changes is still approx 5 - 10years away but keep watch of america especially while they're entertaining the idea of making bud a commodity cos that could change everything for governments world wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It'll become a race between governments to become the biggest world export dealers trying to cash in on a market we already knew was there and financially sustainable. The only issue we fail to notice though is governments have a knack for crippling just about everything they touch so in my honest opinion we need to look at de-criminalising on a basic level first and then approach the issue with an empty table.

4. Sorry wrong forum mate, this a an aussie forum you'll never get that kinda stuff into australia until our laws change. Read the thread header its a nightmare trying to get stuff through our customs.

5. I think its a long way off personally.  West Aus recently changed from '30g or 2 plants' being decriminalised to under 10g and 0 plants...(2008 i think)

6. Yea i've put about 5 - 10 years on it before we really see any major changes anywhere in Aus

7. I hope it happens one day soon im teird of feeling like a criminal when im meditating on it or come home from a fucked day at work, I cant drink alcohol it really messes me up mentallyand emotionally, I just want a day where theres no more or this illogical nonsense of not legalizing it, I just wanna be freeSent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. If so I'm moving to Australia (I hear it's very nice there).

9. [quote name="delightfully_high22563" post="19116847" timestamp="1386395727"]If so I'm moving to Australia (I hear it's very nice there).[/quote]Its pretty nice if you can stand the heat hahaSent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I want to come play with the animals. I love things that bite. From what I hear the beer is crazy priced over there is the weed nuts as well.

11. [quote name="Frank_S" post="19118010" timestamp="1386426421"]I want to come play with the animals. I love things that bite. From what I hear the beer is crazy priced over there is the weed nuts as well.[/quote]Yea just gotta be carful with some there a bird here called a cassawary and tourists looove to take pictures of it but they are very dangerous and will kill u umm kolas will kill you we have 7 put pf the 10 most venomous snakes here so they will kill you umm red back spiders can kill you some of the coral in our reef can kill you theres a thing called a stone fish that can kill you so be careful where you swim pretty much everything here can kill you haha but yea the beer im not sure I dont drink anymore but the weed I posted a thread calles 50's and that should show you but yea maybe I just dont know good dealers but yea haha thats AustraliaSent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I breed reptiles for a living for years. I also breed only venomous snakes for ten years selling to labs. I have experience with large crocs as well. I loved working with the brown snake and death adders a lot but my Tiger snake was my favorite snake from down under. I was only able to get one through a private zoo and paid out my butt.  I also had a very large carpet python and spotted python breeding program. Don't get me started on the Asian cobras. LOL Like I said I like things that bite.

13. [quote name="Frank_S" post="19118067" timestamp="1386427400"]I breed reptiles for a living for years. I also breed only venomous snakes for ten years selling to labs. I have experience with large crocs as well. I loved working with the brown snake and death adders a lot but my Tiger snake was my favorite snake from down under. I was only able to get one through a private zoo and paid out my butt. I also had a very large carpet python and spotted python breeding program. Don't get me started on the Asian cobras. LOL Like I said I like things that bite.[/quote]Well mate you'll love it here haha :DSent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Now you just need a red belly black snake and a inland taipan.