Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will we be sniffed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BizzyBone, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Im a senior in high school, yes i am 18 and were going on a field trip to the federal reserve bank. A few of my friends and I were gonna eat some edibles in the morning and were wondering if we all keep our cool, would we be caugght?
    as in are there drug sniffing dogs or other dangerous precautions wed run into at the federal reserve bank. ?? Just wanna be safe :wave::smoking:

2. if they arent on you why are you worrying about being sniffed out?

3. Just put in drops, make sure you make the edibles right, and don't bring any jane on you. The smell should leave off you soon anyway.. and if they can't find it on you, then what can they do?

4. If its cooked in the food, then you are good.
    Good saying, but bad rhyming :p

5. Thanks guys, thats what i thought but i have 1 or 2 friends who were just kinda paranoid about the whole thing. Thanks for the reassuarance!:hello:

6. I ate like 4 firecrackers on a field trip to six flags last year for a band trip, I was able to play a bass drum slightly, and I got through park security, along with a gram of bud lololol.

Anyway, eat them before you have to get on any bus or anything, your gonna be high for about 5 hours.