Will this work????

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by skronix, Feb 10, 2009.

1. #1 skronix, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    Where to start. Whats going on im very new to this i have a little set up. And was wondering if i could get some advice on what i should be doing. I have 20 clones of some ? strain. Some kron Just ? But i have a little set up in my room with like 5 little lights on them. Thats where my questions come in. Do you think this is good enough or should i upgrade. They are also like 2 weeks old. Plz any help we be cool. I know its a ghetto room but its something. IM trying thats all that counts :p but here are some pics. emjoy. all advice and any adivce thank you.:smoking: im so bake

Sorry the pics are so bad. My other cam battery is dead. I took these with a video cam. But as soon as i get it charged i will post some fresh and up to date ones. THANKS!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. No.. those lights wont work for much longer. What are they, 20W each? You're gonna
    be wanting more like ~100W each. For that many plants, you need to get a HID light.

For 20 plants, you'll need like two 600W or even a 1000W setup.

Sorry for the short answer, but im sick today! :(

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

3. #3 skronix, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    Ya i plan on up grading here in the next couple of days. Thanks any other advice.
    ALSO SHOULD THESE BE UNDER 24 hour light or should they be on some other kind of schedule. thanks

4. 24 hours is good

:bongin: ~Experimentalist