Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this work to make a vape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankerThanDank, Aug 12, 2012.

1. ITs the exact same concept as a lightbulb vape but this glass is a bit thicker do you think it will still work if not what will

Attached Files:

2. Why not just throw a bit of bud in, and try it out? A little trial and error never hurt anyone.

3. no it wont work the light bulb glass is thin thats what makes it work sorry.

4. I doubt it, but maybe if you held the flame over for 20 odd seconds? try it?

5. Yea dude, try it! But one suggestion, kind of hold it at an angle so the weed all collects in one spot, you know what I mean? That way you can keep the small area hotter, instead of having to keep the whole bottom hot. May take a little while since it's thick though.. let us know how it goes :smoke:

Btw you should definitely add a little carb in the cap or something!

6. [quote name='"Streetwise"']no it wont work the light bulb glass is thin thats what makes it work sorry.[/quote]

That's what I think but as said a little trial and error never killed nobody