Will this work for drying?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thebeatles069, Mar 31, 2008.

1. hey guys i was wondering if this oculd work for drying because i am extremely space limited

I was gonna get a fairly large rubbermaid container and i as wondering if i could LAY THE BUD down on the bottom put a brown unopened paper bag on top then another layer of bud, paper bag, bud, paper bag, bud paper bag, etc

could this work??

2. It is my recommendation you get more air circulation.

3. u are right wut im going to do in the rubbermaid im gonna cut 4-10 holes in various locations up and down the container and put wire mesh over the holes so nothing can get in

wats the optimal humidity for drying?

4. Yea, i was just thinking if you were crafty enough, you could get screens or shelving a few inches apart, and cut holes in the sides in between each shelf so that each layer has its own ventilation. Lots of work though. Are you hoping for a stealth dry or?

I like to stay just under %50 humidity for drying, but this is just a rough estimate and depends on the size of your buds and airflow.

5. ya anony thats just wat i was thinking and yes it needs to be very stealth ahha

6. If you do try this, you should post pictures as this might help other users. A stealth dry box has yet to be shown on here I think, and I would like to see it myself.

7. well this is gonna be for my harvest this fall and i will post it in my grow journal which you should all check out! :hello:

thanks for your input anony