Will this work for a drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by dailydoseofweed, Feb 5, 2012.

1. i am taking a drug test tomarrow and its getting sent to a lab, i got my neighbor who is 12 years old and clean to piss in a bottle for me, im keeping it in the fridge hidden overnight, ive done a lot of research on how to cheat on drug tests, so i plan on putting the piss in a mini contact lens container, heating it up before i go, and taping it under my balls so it will be body temp, do you guys think this will work? if you have any other suggestions or any advice since its getting sent to a lab please let me know.

-thanks

2. i dont wear contacts.....how much can a mini container hold.....you got to be good with the temp and keeping it legit.....b safe.....try hand warmers

3. i filled it up then poured it in a cup, its enough, hand warmers are a good idea

4. I did the same exact thing when i got drug tested at school and it didnt work because the pee was below a certain temperature so they could tell it wasnt fresh even though it had only been 30 minutes since i got it so definatly use hand warmers or something to keep it hot.

5. damn that sucks, thanks for the advice.

6. i go with dr.john famous pee pee and a urinator. kind of expensive but a must have for the eager unemployed stoner

7. Lol if it's going to a lab I would assume he's gonna watch you piss too. Just an assumption though, sounds like it will work if he doesn't watch you though. I would still make it body temp but if it's going to a lab would it really need to be body temp anyway? lol

8. shit i hope i dont get watched, but i was told theres a temp label on it