Will This Work????????(cloning)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by 420-420, Mar 6, 2007.

1. do u guys and girls think this will work??? i already put all tha cuts into there spot till they root...tha objects in there are to hold dowm the bowlthigy so tha plants stem is in the water....does anyone kno any info on cloning these strains??are they hard to clone??(purple kush and white widow).....look at tha pics...

pic1-the setup

pic2-tha plants-3 on the bottom are white widow and the top 2 are purple kush.

pic3-all tha clones

pic4-the light

Attached Files:

2. no comments or anything...come on guys i need to kno if it will work or should i change em up somhow??? last time i tried clonin 2 plants and they died i dont want these to die!!!

3. Get some 3oz bathroom cups ......fill them with perlite ...water it with 1/4 strength nuts and stick a cutting in the middle and stick them in that cooler with a 13 watt light above it(the 42 is over kill for the clones until they root) ....water them every day and in 8-10 days you should see roots

4. how many of ur clones live??do 100% survive?

5. 100%...........I have taken 1,000's over my 26 years of growing MJ
    100% in wool
    100% in Per/Ver
    100% in pure perlite
    and about 90% in Potting soil
    Here are a few pics of them .......big one has been rooted for a week

Attached Files:

6. thats excellent, i was looking for an effect substrate to put my clones in for my summer grow...never considered perlite. Now, when you mention 1/4 strength fertilizer, i assume your refering to a pure nitrogen?

FLEX

7. No I mean 1 dropper full per gallon (Schultz 10-15-10)......instead of the 4 droppers full (plus one tablespoon "Magic Brown water") per gallon they they will receive in 3weeks :smoking:

8. ah ok, i was always told that Nitrogen is what kicks the cutting into producing roots (hence cutting formula being 0-45-0), but im glad to see you recieve near 100% rooting with a 10-15-10. Thats excellent food for thought.

FLEX