Will this site get me busted?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by FadeEm, Jun 8, 2015.

1. I've been thinking about ordering a few things from here, but I also don't want no strings attached. Does anyone know if this site is safe to order off of, I might buy a pipe and a grinder and maybe some papers, I was just wondering if anyone else had any experiences with ordering from grasscity.

2. There is nothing illegal about order those products. They can be used for tobacco. 

3. Very true, but I just don't want to see some police show up at my door and shit because they "assume" I was using ganja. But anyways, but what about the shipping companies and shit, don't they check what's inside and do inspections etc? But wouldn't that be invading privacy? Hm. 

4. You'll be fine......Unless I rat you out. :unsure: 

5. No, that wont be necessary, my good sir.

6. Just by posting here you're on 'the list'...sorry man, the gig is up.

7. I ordered and paid for a bong from GC. Fed ex delivered it. When I went outside to pick up the package, a swat team appeared (with a helicopter and police K9 units. They shot me onsite and now I am in prison.

HAHAHAHAHA  That's a bunch of bullshit that never happened.

Actually, 2 jahovas' witness delivered it and when I went outside to pick up the package, they jumped out from behind the bushes and now i am a part of the JW temple......

HAHAHAHA I am so funny.

8. you completely fine the only downside about ordering from this site is the shitty shipping

9. Yup

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Nah man , Your good . I mean all of these products your trying to buy is all used for tobacco *Wink Wink* And they can't do anything as long as it's new , and if it's being shipped to you new they can't do anything .

11. Thank you for all the serious feedback. 

12. The cops don't even know what's mailed to you.

13. ^best answer^

14. Do you honestly believe the police have the resources to profile people on the Internet? On every pot related site just to catch you? Wtf you smoking... pass it over :) 

15. Maybe if you were posting pics of a grow next to an elementary school... but all you are doing is ordering stuff. You are fine. Nothing illegal about what you are doing. You can go to a head shop and buy any of this stuff legally so ordering it online is no different.

16. I tell you what you can have it shipped to me then I can re ship it to someone else and we will do this four or five more times with the last stop will be your place. Easy peasy quick and easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Ya the biggest online headshop is not safe...

18. The Silk Road operated for so long and I'm pretty sure a lot of people got away with it even when they were getting weed in the mail. What you are ordering is legal and 100% ok.

19. #19 Deleted member 629842, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    [​IMG]
    (In all seriousness though you're really safe here don't worry) ​

20. the paranoia is too strong with this one.