Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this plan work with sniffer dogs??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BooshStep, May 17, 2010.

1. Now that is fucking brilliant!

2. Well that's not really airtight so.....not really impressive. Just sayin.

3. you cannot trick the nose of a dog, but the handler is the one you need to trick.

i herd a story about some guy who hid his stash in a pound of beef. when he was pulled over at the boarder he said that it was for a barbeque. the dog new he was smelling weed but the police dog owner thought he was just going nuts for meat and appoligized for the problem.

++ rep if helped please

4. Btw, Mason jars are not actually air-tight unless they have been heat sealed. They're also relatively large, so if bags or pockets get checked, there's no way you can really hide it. I don't believe they'll fit in a Pringles can with the lid on.

5. Dogs are almost impossible to cheat, id say find another way to get in or just have a dude on the other side of the fence and throw it over and meet him inside.

6. False, there is nothing living that cannot be tricked. Limited intellect and all.

7. how am i dead wrong? if there is no transfer of air then there will be no way for the dogs to detect the weed (at least for several hours).

8. Seems like i could work. Out of curioisty what festi are you going to mate ? I've only heard of dogs at train stations/coach stations when theres some festivals going on

9. No matter what you see people telling you here, nothing will defeat drug sniffing dogs. I've seen demonstrations where they found a bag that once had cannabis in it, buried under piles of rotting garbage.

If there are going to be dogs it's likely you'll be busted. Sure you might get lucky, but is it worth it? Just eat a few edibles before you go, the buzz lasts a lot longer.

10. wash with gasoline (I'm serious, i don't know how many times i had to wash off crank oil/poison ivy with it, but it will take care of any oil base material) use soap afterward.

If there are gonna be dogs there, and weed is illegal, i would save it for another time, perhaps you (and friends) could get some brownies, eat before or carry in with you (food, again would probably get confiscated if the dog alerts).

mj smell permeates (everything). yes, after a period of time, a dog could smell through feet of concrete, and after a shorter period of time, through plastic. Eventually weed smell will make it through any barrier (kind of in the same fashion water is soaked up in a paper towel).

the trick is to pack the weed right before (or as close to the encounter as possible), and hope the scent hasn't permeated.

personally, I don't think it's a good idea to try to fool dogs you know will be there, it's a recipe for disaster.

good luck, have a blast

11. got any sources or perhaps any information that would make this line worth reading? I've read all kinds of stuff out there on the internet, and this seems to be the common knowledge running around (takes time for weed smell to permeate).

I'm not lookin' to troll, I would just rather read what you're reading and judge it for myself.

that ex-cop's name is barry cooper btw. his film "Never get busted again" is a great source of info for anyone who loves the herb

12. A mason jar won't work. You'll just have to trust my expertise. There is exactly one way to defeat a dog search and I'm not telling because it would violate the rules about not talking about drug trafficking here.

Practically speaking however there is no way to beat them 100%. Like I said OP might get lucky with certain methods but it's a huge risk.

13. awww come on, we'll keep your secret

14. feel free to send it to izzy_wdcrvr@yahoo.com

it's a secondary e-mail, so no worries about spam. yeah, shoot me an e-mail anytime.
    thanks,

15. lol:rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. Not sure why you're laughing at fact but whatever :rolleyes:

17. this thread is getting nuts. you're going to a music festival, not smuggling drugs across the border. the cops are not going to have the dogs sniff every person that comes in. they are more than likely there to intimidate you. make a huge sub sandwich, throw your bag in between the lunch meat, that is only for a quick cover. then, when youre ready to smoke, youre not busting open a candle, or digging a bag out of peanut butter. i would even say just pre roll a few joints, put them in the baggie and THEN between the layers of meat in the sandwich. youre not going to get mauled by the dogs for going to a concert with weed. after you smoke, ditch the bag or even put leftovers from your sandwich in it. done.

18. Barry Cooper always says that the only dogs trained to search people are the ones in US. Customs only found at airports. He says that if you have the weed on you, the dog will smell but won't know how or simply won't register the smell to the cop that its on you.

19. I'm in the same situation, I was planning on splitting it up into 1/8 bags and oiluttin it into bottles of whiskey, I'm hoping the smell of the whishey will cover it a little, if not there not gonna go openig and tipping out all my whiskey on a hunch :/

20. what you wanna do is put it in a air tight bag then put a good amount of red peppers or any spicy ass peppers and maybe a lil bit of black pepper in another bag and put the weed in that bag seal it up with as lil air in it then take a deodorant stick and pull out the deodorant then put the bag in it and the deodorant back, idk kinda over kill for a concert, since yea they prolly aint gonna search or sniff down everybody going.i knew somebody that did that at an airport idk maybe the dogs were just retarded at that air port.