Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will This Method work to pass a drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakedRach, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so I know the most effective way to pass a drug test is to stop smoking and excersize and all but i've looked through a lot of threads and didn't see any with this idea.
    Would this work?
    Say you have been smoking and you have an upcoming drug test, a few days or a week before you stop smoking and drink lots and lots of water. Now when you first pee in the cup, it will be clear and diluted, but it will be the correst temp of your pee. Now what if you snuck in a sample of a friends pee to add some to your pee to give it that colored look.

2. #2 conawaaay, Sep 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2011
    dude i exercise maybe once twice max a week since i have had to start piss testing weekly
    on top of that
    at least 10 glasses of water(daily) for about 5 days before ur piss test
    also i've heard that 5 aspirin about 5 hours before ur test and another 2 an hour before helps
    i have no clue yet
    as they are keeping me in the dark with my results
    i have a high metabolism and all i know is
    that my levels are going down
    and
    "i should be clean by now"
    is what i keep hearing week after week
    they are keeping me in the dark so i won't know until the moment of truth
    it hasn't stopped me from toking twice a week however

3. I don't think that's gonna completely do it I think your best bet would be to use all of your friends piss.

4. Let's see...Call it in the air, champ.:cool:

5. Have ur friend pee in a small like shampoo bottle, then get some hand warmers and tape it to the bottle and put it in between ur boxers and pants so itll be the correct temp then poor piss into cup and spit a couple times to make it look fizzy like normal and ur set, worked for me the past 4 times, message me for any more info or questions

6. How did you keep the temp at high ninety's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.