Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this lighter fluid work in a zippo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jack Mehof, Oct 12, 2009.

1. why not just buy zippo fluid?

2. Thats to light corcoal on a grill... not sure if you can put in a zippo. Why not go to your closest smoke shop and buy a zippo refill?

3. why spend money when i got plenty of this stuff but i'm asking mostly outta curiosity

4. not sure, something tells me it will make it blow up though....

5. you can try it man. worst thing itll burn out the insides of the zippo. so ya would need a new wick and possibly the cotton stuff inside. ive put everclear in a zippo and that worked for awhile til the wick burned up. you can buy real lighter fluid for really cheap though man, just a couple bucks

6. just try it. be careful and post back with results.