Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this get me high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bond007, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Okay, so I was thinking about it, and I thought that this could possibly get me really stoned.

I take a cup of milk, put it in a pan (A) on the stove and start heating it. I mix some bud in it as well, like 1-2 grams.

I let this boil for 15-25 minutes, until the milk has a nice green tint.

I boil pasta on the side, and in another frying pan (F) I have ingredients such as:

1) Pasta Sauce
    2) Soy Sauce
    3) Lemon Juice
    4) Tomatoes
    5) Salt/Pepper
    6) Garlic Powder

So I mix all that together, and I pour the 1 cup of milk w/ weed (A) into the frying pan (F). I heat it until all the milk dissolves.

Now once the pasta boils, I mix the pasta in with my frying pan, and have Tomato Pasta w/ weed.

Will that get me high if I eat it?

2. Dont think Milk has enough fat to properly extract the THC. I suggest making cannabutter instead and incorporating that into your recipe, however 1-2 grams isnt enough for this.

Cannaoil might be your best bet.

3. Use the double boiler method to make the cannamilk concoction(milk doesn't do too well with direct boiling heat). Try to get the milk with the highest fat, such as heavy cream or whole milk(definitely not skim). Also, I'd suggest to not use lemon juice with milk at any time(it curdles), so you may want to leave that part out.
    I use cannamilk all the time, it goes great with weed tea. :)
    THC is soluble in fats(milk, butter), oils(vegetable oil, olive oil), weak acids(citric acid) and alcohol(the higher proof the better, ie: moonshine, everclear, 151) so feel free to get creative with edibles(little tip, kief bacon is not good at all) but make sure you don't overheat anything with THC in it, as it could be destroyed. Keep it at 350F or less. Always save your stems, they can be added to edible recipes and strained out later. Every bit of THC is helpful.