Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this get me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by what65, May 28, 2009.

1. If I smoked 1 gram of mids-beasters and now I have half a gram of fire I guess (has crystal stuff and red hair) should that be about the same?

also is it better to smoke the "leafs" of a whole bud or the thing under it? I never know what to take out. Just the hard stem and the seeds? Some stuff feels sort of like seed/stem but not as big..

thanks

2. There about the same, did they cost you the same?

3. Yeah, that'll be about the same. And you should mainly just smoke the leaf part of the weed. Usually, you'll get a nug that has a large stem in the middle, and several stems branching out that are much smaller, with the part that you should smoke growing off those stems. The stems, yes you can smoke them, they will get you high, but they also give you a slight headache and are harder to light. Seeds are a big no, they don't contain any THC and they will just get you a big headache. The leaf part is easily crushable, and very noticable different then the stems, it should be pretty easy to just pull it off, but it's not bad if you get a stem here or there, it won't hurt.