Will this bud get its smell back?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by TazzLAzz, Feb 29, 2012.

1. I have a little over a qp of some purple kush. SOme of it has cured better than other parts. I have some jars that just smell sweet/fruity and delicious. I have others that are really dry and don't smell so good.

I put some lemon peels in one jar overnight. Then took them out. The bud looks healthier and less dried out. But it didn't do much for smell. The potency seems to be on par with the rest of my bud. But this bud isn't for me so it needs to have a better smell. Will the smell come back? How long will i need to let it sit? It has already been jarred since like early january.

2. throw you're good smelling buds in with the ones who are dried out for like half a day, that should restore some of the smell, What happened? Did you cure it improperly and now it smells like hay?
    That's always a kick in the balls :p

3. Yea you think i should mix them? They all look identical. And then they would all smell nice.

And idk what happened. I think i may have let them get to dry. Because they were really dry. But my other jars were more fluffy.