Will this beat a Search Warrant?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by saltside, Jan 13, 2009.

1. While doing tons of research on how to beat the cops... just for the sake of beating them I came up with a search warrant proof grow room.

Quite a bit of work, but if your handy not so bad.

Using the rational that a search warrant in my state and most is valid for a period not to exceed 24 hours...

So say they go ahead and lie on an affidavit and get a warrant and come to your house.

They discover a beautiful steel box inside your house, that has been built there by you.. it is too big to remove from the house without dismanling the whole house... or at least the foundation of the house.

The box is Steel, then concrete, then steel again... such as a bank vault. A door would have to be sophisticated enough to prevent entry for a long period of time.

The cops show up, cant get in, call a guy with a torch... he tries to cut the steel.... uh cant cut thick steel with a torch unless you can get behind it, or through it without slagging and popping molten metal all over the cops here...

Ok we'll just saw through it... damn... this saw blade keeps getting dulled and hung up on the concrete behind the steel...

well lets just jackhammer it.... ouch this concrete has wire grate in it.. this is getting very difficult and the clock is ticking...

can we blow it up with something??? Oops our times up... I guess we have to go..

Will this work?? can they get through it... will they get more warrants..

I have yet to ask my Lawyer/Dad about this I will when I catch up to him.

2. they just need to prove with dogs that drugs are there. then they have all the time they need.

3. There's tons of ways to not even get noticed by cops. I think you should focus on that before you focus on what to do if they are there.

First. Don't tell anyone, not even your girlfriend or family

Second. Get tons of mylar and put it all in your cabinent. 2 layers just to be sure. It's good reflecting material and it cancels out a heat signature.

Third. Pay your power bill... They don't care how much power you use. Just as long as you pay them the money! If you're worried about them still, then grow during the winter, because they'll understand the increase in power useage since it's cold outside and you'll be useing more heat.

Fourth, buy a carbon scrubber. they absorb the smell of marijuana, thus making it impossible for cops or other people to smell it.

if you can do all that, i can 99.9% guarantee you that you'll never get caught!

4. Damn lol seems like a lot of work, if they get dogs to smell it won't that be a warrant for them to take all the time they need? Plus even if you don't get caught I'm sure the cops will be keeping their eye on you for a long time for keeping a big metal box in your house lol.

5. To the OP: interesting post.

Forbiddenfruit raises good point. Also, try to "build up" your power consumption prior to growing (leave lights on, etc), so there is a gradual increase rather than an all-of-a-sudden increase in power consumption.